What will you be in charge of?
- Close cooperation with design engineers on development of single-purpose machines.
- Programming of new machines.
- Finalization and incorporation of details based on assembly feedback.
- Cooperation on putting the machine into operation.
- If necessary, provide customer service or necessary remote support.
What will you need for that?
- Experience with programming – we are using Siemens, TIA-portal.
- Knowledge of other control systems (such as OMRON, BECKHOFF, Schneider Electric), or robotics (e. g. Kuka, Stäubli, ABB, Fanuc) is an advantage.
- Experience with single purpose machines.
- Education in electrical engineering; §50 certification is an advantage.
- Driver's license type B.
- Independence, reliability, consistency.
- English knowledge at communication level.
What do we offer you?
- Working in a smaller, growing, financially sound, and stable company.
- Pleasant environment and friendly team.
- Interesting financial evaluation according to skills and experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Five weeks holiday.
- Catering allowance.
It's up to you!
If you are interested in this job position, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org